What do I need to consider when it comes to office partitioning?
An office interior needs to be welcoming and inspiring to everyone including staff, customers and visitors. For those reasons it’s not as simple as throwing up a wall to break-up the office space, you need a bespoke office partitioning solution that works for you.
- What will the final space be used for? We can help to create office space, storage solutions or additional work space to suit and business and budgetary requirements
- The finish. Our office partition walls can be finished in timber veneer, glass, vinyl steel or MFC (melamine faced composite)
- Glass or Silicon Glazing. We can provide single, double or even triple-glazed partition walls
- Finishing of the doors built into your office partitioning can be in timber veneer, glass, steel or laminate
- We factor in fire safety and acoustic performance to give you the safest, quietest and most private facilities
- Factories may require additional strength when adding work space and our partitions are designed to be strong and durable
- We can help you to raise or lower the height of your ceilings
- Many of our partition walls are removable so if you choose to move premises you can take them with you
- How long will it take to install? Some projects are more time-consuming than others, we can work with you to ensure that your partition walls are installed efficiently
- We understand that you want to keep costs down and we can work with all requirements and budgets to provide an effective solution for you
- The Mowbray Interiors team are also able to make applications for full risk assessments and method statements in line with the most up-to-date health and safety building regulations.
- We also have a fully qualified, CSCS-accredited installation team.