What do I need to consider when it comes to office partitioning?
An office interior needs planning; the space should be welcoming and inspiring for all visitors, customers and staff members, as well as providing functional space to run your business efficiently. For those reasons, it’s not as simple as ‘throwing up a wall’ to break-up the office space; you need a bespoke office partitioning solution that works:
- What do you need? Mowbray Interiors can help to create office space, storage solutions or additional work space to suit any business and budgetary requirements;
- The finished look. Our bespoke design service offers a variety of finishes for your office partition walls, including timber veneer, glass, vinyl, steel or MFC (melamine faced composite);
- Glass or Silicon Glazing. We can provide single, double or even triple-glazed partition walls;
- Doors. Finishing of the doors built into your office partitioning can be in timber veneer, glass, steel or laminate;
- Performance and Safety. We factor in fire safety and acoustic performance to give you the safest, quietest and most private facilities;
- Factory Partitioning. Factories may require additional strength when adding work space and our partitions are designed to be strong and durable;
- Ceiling restraints. We can help you to raise or lower the height of your ceilings;
- Take it with you. Many of our partition walls are removable so if you choose to move premises you can take them with you;
- How long will it take to install? Some projects are more time-consuming than others, we can work with you to ensure that your partition walls are installed efficiently
- Options to fit all budgets. We understand that you want to keep costs down and we can work with all requirements and budgets to provide an effective solution for you
- Our Qualifications and Health and Safety. The Mowbray Interiors team are also able to make building regulations applications and provide risk assessments and method statements in line with the most up-to-date health and safety regulations. We also have a fully qualified, CSCS-accredited installation team.